Executive Physical Program
At The Carolina Clinic, we cater to your busy schedule by bringing the medical excellence of UNC Health Care to you. We work with corporations to provide their company’s executives with a one-day assessment that focuses on early detection of disease and preventive care. We use evidence-based medicine and a team of specialists to determine the most effective treatment for you. All consultations and screenings are tailored to your specific needs and concerns. Our goal is to provide you with a warm, thorough, convenient experience every time you visit The Carolina Clinic.
Your preventive health visit includes:
- Detailed medical history and physical examination
- Comprehensive laboratory screenings
- Body mass index (BMI)
- Resting electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Exercise stress test
- Vision screening
- Health risk assessment tool that uses medical technology to accurately predict your future health profile. This data will be instrumental in the development of your risk assessment and disease prevention programs.
- Immunizations update
- Nutrition assessment/session
- Fitness assessment/session
- One Healthy Lifestyles Session such as movement and mobility, cognitive coaching, integrative health coaching or peak performance training
- Wellness consultation: At the end of the day, our board-certified internist, who has expertise in preventive medicine and complex care management, will meet with you for an in-depth consultation. This will include review of test results, recommendations for further testing or follow-up, and counseling about your personal health habits. A personalized, written summary also will be sent to you and your personal physician (if requested).
- Extras: Breakfast, lunch and healthy snacks are available. Clothing is provided for your stress test and fitness session. Personal assistants guide you to and from outside appointments on the day of your visit. You will have a private suite to help make your experience more enjoyable.
- Direct access to a Carolina Clinic physician 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Same-day or next-day appointments guaranteed if needed for follow-up
- UNC Navigator who will ensure a coordination of care with other specialists, tests, scheduling and any other related needs
- We are available to follow our patients if they choose us to be their primary medical home, but we will not interfere with any existing patient-doctor relationships.