UNC Women's Health at Holly Springs
UNC Women’s Health at Holly Springs, formerly Magnolia Women’s Health, offers primary care women’s health services. We emphasize preventive care and ongoing education. We believe that you, the patient, should play an active role in your health care.
We strive to provide care in a comfortable, non-threatening environment. Our providers take the time to listen and work with you to make a health care plan that fits your needs.
- Women’s primary care
- Gynecologic care and exams
- Care for chronic conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol and thyroid disease
- Urgent female concerns
- Contraception counseling, prescribing and management including IUDs and Nexplanon implants
- Preconception and fertility care
- Menopause diagnosis and care including hormone replacement therapy
- Care for depression and anxiety
- Sleep issues
- Bladder and bowel concerns
- Acute health concerns such as headaches, rashes, and upper respiratory infections