UNC Family Medicine and Pediatrics at Panther Creek
Effective Wednesday April 1st, our pediatric office hours will be changing. The new operating hour are:
- Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
This is a temporary change and we will keep our patients updated. We appreciate your understanding and flexibility at this time.
Located in Cary, N.C., UNC Family Medicine & Pediatrics at Panther Creek provides full-service health care for your entire family. Our team of board-certified physicians, advanced practice practitioners and staff are committed to having a healthy partnership with you and your family. Our philosophy in practicing internal medicine and pediatrics involves a close partnership with our patients to promote a healthy lifestyle. Compassionate and personal care for adults and children is our mission.
Family Medicine Services
- Well-child checks
- Physicals -- for school, camp or sports
- Hearing, vision and developmental screenings
- Chronic health management including asthma, allergies and obesity
- Same-day sick visits
- Saturday appointments
- Behavioral consultations including evaluation and treatment of ADD and ADHD
- Lactation services