Practice Updates due to COVID-19
To reduce the risk of possible exposure, all patients are being screened on the phone prior to coming into the office and a second time when they check in at the office. If they have risk factors for COVID-19, they are being routed to the appropriate UNC Health care team who can provide more information regarding designated off-site testing facilities. All other patients with respiratory symptoms that do not meet criteria for COVID-19 screening are being scheduled and given a mask that they are required to wear for the duration of their time in the clinic. No one is being allowed to remain in the clinic without being screened for COVID-19 (this includes a patient’s spouse, chaperone and/or caregiver). All patients are being given the option of waiting in their car after check in. The patient would be notified to come in once an exam room is available for them.
*Virtual Office Visits and Phone Visits are now available at Boylan Healthcare. If you need to be seen and do not wish to come into our office , please log in to MyChart to schedule a virtual visit.*
Located in Raleigh, the Boylan Clinic is a concierge medical practice that is unsurpassed in patient service and convenience. Our team provides exceptional, comprehensive, highly personalized care. We offer you personal attention and convenience that traditional primary care practices cannot.
Concierge medicine is a new name for an old idea—a physician-patient relationship based on mutual respect and trust built over time. Time spent in the office and out, on the phone or by your side— whenever health issues or illness arises.
With a combined 75 years of expertise and patient trust, our doctors look forward to building a long-term relationship with you and your family.
Concierge Medicine Benefits
- Access to your own physician 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Personalized care centered on your needs
- Same-day or next-day appointments guaranteed
- On-time office visits
- Extended office visits to address all of your concerns
- A patient advocate dedicated to coordinating your care with other specialists, test scheduling and any other needs you may have
- Emphasis on wellness and prevention that includes special invitations to educational seminars and workshops
- No membership fee charged for adolescent dependents
- Care for dependents 18-26 years of age (additional office fee applies)
- Preventive health care for adults
- Sick care
- Management of acute and chronic diseases such as diabetes, hypertension and asthma