UNC Pediatrics at Weaver Crossing
UNC Pediatrics at Weaver Crossing in Chapel Hill, NC, prides itself on serving as a medical home for all children, from newborns to teenagers. We are committed to providing quality and cost-effective medical care to a diverse population of children including those with chronic medical conditions or special needs. We provide the full range of primary care pediatric services.
We coordinate care with UNC pediatric specialists. Using the same electronic medical records system, we quickly and effectively collaborate with our pediatric colleagues in specialties including pulmonology, cardiology, endocrinology and neurology. For your convenience, we offer an on-site laboratory, and during normal business hours, a triage phone nurse.
- Behavioral consultations including evaluation and treatment of ADHD
- Chronic health management including asthma, allergies, diabetes and obesity
- Coordination of care for premature infants
- Ear wax removal
- Hearing, vision and developmental screenings
- Management of rashes and other skin conditions
- Minor procedures
- Nutrition counseling
- Preventive health care including well-child checks, immunizations and sports/school/camp physicals
- Same-day sick visits
- Repair of minor lacerations not requiring stitches