Signature Care Program
Our Signature Care Program consists of highly personalized care that focuses on wellness planning, emphasizing early detection of disease and preventive care. All programs include:
- One-day health assessment, including a detailed history and physical examination;
- Comprehensive laboratory tests
- Resting electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Cardiac stress test
- Baseline screenings to assess vision, hearing and pulmonary health
- Review and administration of vaccinations
- Health Risk Assessment Tool that uses medical technology to accurately predict your future health profile. This data will be instrumental in the development of your risk-assessment and disease-prevention programs.
A board-certified internist with expertise in preventive medicine and complex care management will conduct the exam and oversee the care received from our team of experts. You also will meet individually with selected specialists focused on issues that compromise health and performance, such as sleep, travel, nutrition, exercise, stress and working long hours.
At the end of the day, the internist will review the results of your tests and evaluations in a personal consultation in your private suite. If additional testing is required or referrals to other specialists needed, we will try to arrange for that the same day or the next day so all of your needs can be met in one visit.