UNC Women’s Health at Smithfield
At UNC Women’s Health at Smithfield, we are proud to offer comprehensive, patient-centered care for women of all ages and stages. In partnership with Johnston Health, we provide obstetric and gynecologic care with an emphasis on prevention, wellness and education.
Our practice is proud to offer minimally invasive, robotic assisted laparoscopic surgeries using the da Vinci Surgical System. Most hysterectomies completed laparoscopically are done as outpatient procedures and many patients can return to work 1-3 weeks post-surgery.
- Prenatal care and delivery
- Birth control including IUD insertion
- Well-woman exam
- Robotic assisted laparoscopy
- Infertility services
- Pre-pregnancy counseling
- Early pregnancy office visits (before 8-weeks pregnant)
- High risk ultrasounds
- STD screening and treatment
- In-office procedures