Urology is the branch of medicine that focuses on surgical and medical diseases of the male and female urinary-tract system and male reproductive organs. At UNC Physicians Network, our expert urologists are here to help you overcome the strains that urinary conditions can put on everyday life.
Find an urologist near you
From diagnostics to surgical treatments, our care teams provide compassionate care for your urological concerns.
We offer the following urological services:
- Bladder and urinary issues such as incontinence and urinary tract infections
- Kidney stones
- Men’s health concerns such as erectile dysfunction and prostate problems
- On-site ultrasound services
- Reproductive health concerns including infertility and vasectomy
- Treatment for conditions requiring urological surgery
- Treatment of pelvic organ prolapse
- Urologic cancer