There’s nothing more important to a parent than the health and well-being of their child. That’s why UNCPN pediatric providers take the time to listen and work with you and your family to establish a health care plan specifically designed with your child in mind.
With more than 95 locations in 15 counties in North Carolina, we pride ourselves on our ability to be there for you and your family, whenever and wherever you need us. From birth to college for well-child visits, physicals and sick-visits, UNCPN is with your child every step of the way.
UNCPN Pediatric Services:
- Adolescent health
- Well-child checks
- Physicals--for school, camp or sports
- Hearing, vision and developmental screenings
- Chronic health management including, asthma, allergies and obesity
- Sick-visits, same-day care available at some practices
- Behavioral consultations including evaluation and treatment of ADD and ADHD
- Lactation services
To our providers your child isn’t just another patient, they’re part of our family. And at UNCPN, family is everything.
Find a practice near you today.
Find a Doctor
Heading home with your newborn, our guide will help you answer some common questions.
A helpful guide to planning your child’s immunizations from birth to 6 years of age.