UNC Cardiology at Roxboro
UNC Cardiology at Roxboro, an affiliate of The UNC Center for Heart & Vascular Care, provides a wide range of ambulatory cardiac services. We are pleased to offer these services to the Roxboro community.
We look forward to a healthy partnership with you!
- Cardiovascular consultation
- Ambulatory monitoring
- Device interrogations
- Stress testing
- Nuclear cardiology
- Peripheral vascular ultrasound
- AAA screening (US Preventive Services Task Force recommended for men aged 65 - 75 who have ever smoked)
- Venous duplex ultrasound
- Arterial brachial index (ABI)
- Peripheral arterial duplex ultrasound
- Carotid artery duplex ultrasound
- Renal artery, mesenteric artery and dialysis fistula studies