Locations - Map
2201 Old NC Highway 86
Hillsborough, NC 27278
Phone: (919) 732-2909
Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed for lunch 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
UNC Family Medicine at Hillsborough is a full-service family practice that prides itself in caring for the entire family. Our clinicians and staff strive to provide comprehensive, preventive and personal care for both children and adults. We have special interest in caring for children, as well as our sports-minded patients.
Our clinicians provide specialized women’s health care including prenatal, obstetrical and gynecological care. We also provide care for chronic illness care with a focus on diabetes.
We care for
- Women and babies, including
- Prenatal and obstetrical care
- IUD and Implanon insertion
- Preventive health care
- Same-day sick care
We can perform many procedures in our office, including:
- Repair of lacerations
- Wart, cyst and mole removal
- Foot care; joint injections
- EKG and pulmonary function testing
- Hearing and vision screening
- Management of abnormal pap smears with colposcope
- Many other services
Our physicians are on the faculty in the Department of Family Medicine at UNC School of Medicine and admit to UNC Hospitals. If needed, hospital care will be coordinated with the Department of Family Medicine.