Locations - Map
2201 Old NC Highway 86
Hillsborough, NC 27278
Phone: (919) 732-2909
Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
UNC Family Medicine at Hillsborough is a full-service family practice that prides itself in caring for the entire family. Our clinicians and staff strive to provide comprehensive, preventive and personal care for both children and adults. We have special interest in caring for children, as well as our sports-minded patients.
Our clinicians provide specialized women’s health care including prenatal, obstetrical and gynecological care. We also provide care for chronic illness care with a focus on diabetes.
- Preventive health care for adults
- Well-child checks
- Healthy-lifestyle education
- Management of acute and chronic diseases such as diabetes and hypertension
- Women’s health care needs
- Screening tests
- Physicals for sports, school, employment and insurance
- Sports medicine including nonsurgical orthopedic procedures
- EKG and pulmonary-function testing
Our physicians are on the faculty in the Department of Family Medicine at UNC School of Medicine and admit to UNC Hospitals. If needed, hospital care will be coordinated with the Department of Family Medicine.