Locations - Map
855 East Street
Pittsboro, NC 27312
Phone: (919) 545-0911
Fax: (919) 545-0096
Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (except holidays)
Closed daily for lunch from
12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
Urgent Care Clinic
Saturday 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
If you need assistance after hours, call (919) 960-7461, and follow the voice message prompts
Pittsboro Family Medicine offers the full spectrum of family-centered medical care including children’s health, adult and geriatric care. In addition to preventive services, we are pleased to offer a wide range of acute-care services and in-office procedures at convenient times for families and working professionals.
A medical home is a team-based approach to health care. The team is made of health care providers, support staff and most importantly—YOU. Click here to watch a short video about your medical home.
Your Medical Home
- Take care of you when you are sick and well using proven, researched methods.
- Help you set and achieve health-related goals.
- Discuss with you care plans, tests, procedures and goals so that you are an active participant in planning your care.
- Work with you, additional health care providers and other resources in the community to coordinate your care.
- Answer questions to help you better understand your health needs.
What Can I Do To Help?
- Be an active participant in your care.
- Keep your appointment.
- Provide a complete medical history.
- Ask questions.
- Tell your provider about any other health care professionals who care for you.
- Give feedback about the care you are receiving.
- Ask your team how to reach them after hours.
- Take care of your health.
- Follow the plan that you and your provider develop.
Before Your Appointment, Use This Checklist
- Write down any questions that you may have.
- Put your questions in order of importance so that you are sure to cover the most important question first.
- Bring a list of other health care professionals that have taken care of you since your last visit—include any specialists, hospitalizations or ER visits.
- Write down the medications that you are taking, or bring all the bottles with you to the appointment, including over-the-counter and herbal remedies.